Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- One 12-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- One 6-fluid-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, unthawed
- 1 teaspoon candied lemon peel, for garnish
For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium bowl, stir together the crumb , sugar and therefore the melted butter until combined and resembles a wet sand mixture. Pour into a pie plate and press the mixture firmly along rock bottom and sides. Bake for 7 to eight minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
For the filling: during a large bowl, add the sweetened milk and whipped topping. Fold the 2 together gently until combined, being careful to stay the mixture light and fluffy. Add the lemonade concentrate and still gently fold. make certain to avoid letting the mixture get too liquid-y. Pour the filling into the pie shell . Place within the freezer to relax overnight.
Sprinkle with a touch candied lemon rind and serve!